"La Emi 1" Canvas Print
From my "Passion Series"
Original "La Emi 1" Oil on Linen, 30x24''
La Emi is Santa Fe’s cherished flamenco dancer. She has danced since she was 5 years old and is now nationally recognized for her skill. Her passion for dance is both inspiring and beautiful. Obscured in the background is a man named Vincento, an amazing singer. He hides among the curtains watching the sharp moves of La Emi.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|HEIGHT (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|