“The Ancestral Road" Canvas Print
This woman is from Crow Fair in Montana - a Native American Fair that takes place once a year. They wear their finest regalia and showcase cultural dances, games, and much more.
Original - “The Ancestral Road" Oil on Linen 30x24" by Ju Oshiro Fine Art
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|HEIGHT (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|