"La Emi 1" Canvas Print
Precio de venta
From my "Passion Series"
Original "La Emi 1" Oil on Linen, 30x24''
La Emi is Santa Fe’s cherished flamenco dancer. She has danced since she was 5 years old and is now nationally recognized for her skill. Her passion for dance is both inspiring and beautiful. Obscured in the background is a man named Vincento, an amazing singer. He hides among the curtains watching the sharp moves of La Emi.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|HEIGHT (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|